Friday, July 1, 2016

Day 58-- Nearly over
Eiven will be heading south to North Carolina tomorrow. He will be missed here.
 
This chapter in our life is soon coming to a close. As each puppy heads down the ramp on to their new lives I have such mixed feelings. I am so proud of these Kidz and all that they are and all the promise they bring. Eve headed out yesterday evening to begin her adventure with Chris. Eve will be living with her grandmother Bridgette (Hope's mother) and Chris' other spotted wonders. She is heading for a show career and hopefully babies of her own some day. I am thrilled to know that Gage's genes will live on through some of his offspring. Eve does have a new name but I will leave that for Chris to announce. Of course I once again forgot to take a picture at departure. The rest of you that are picking up your puppies need to remind me to take pictures.
I cleaned up the outdoor pen yesterday and placed the swimming pool in for some water fun. They have all taken a turn in the water but I have noticed that some like it better than others. We turned the bubble machine on to add to the fun.  After they got tired and dried off everyone was ready for a nap.
Findlay is not particular about where he sleeps, fortunately the potty box was freshly cleaned. 

So which one of these is not like the others?
We are excited to finally be meeting Jewel's new family this morning. Both Jewel and Sparrow head off this morning with their new families.

2 comments:

  1. I will miss the daily updates of the puppies, sis. I know you have put in many hours of work but the new families will love you for it. Keith

    ReplyDelete