Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Day 63-- Girls
As I was getting pictures pulled together last night for today's blog I noticed they were all of the girls. I think the boys were busy wrestling.
I made some changes in the puppy pen once again. I have closed up the whelping pen for the final time. With just four puppies remaining they didn't need the extra space and it was one more place for me to keep clean. We are also down to one potty box which everyone is using faithfully. Outdoor potty training will start on Sunday for Marlee. Once the last of the puppies leave we will be dismantling the whelping pen, storing all of the puppy/whelping supplies and making the play yard a bit smaller for Marlee. It will be wonderful to have my kitchen back.  
Marlee is wresting with her new mock littermate. This guy will have to be her sleeping buddy soon. 
The puppies all seem to enjoy climbing on things. I move things in and out of the pen off and on all day so things are always new and exciting for them. I had placed this tunnel out in the rain over night as it was beginning to smell less than pleasant. After a night of rain and then a little sunshine it was like new. 
Rose was queen of the mountain yesterday. She will be leaving us today to start her life's journey with her new family.
 
A little outdoor fun with Mama Hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment