Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Day 62--Internet--GRRRR
So if anyone thought I was making you go cold turkey off of this blog, you would be wrong. One of the curses of living in the country and on a mountain is not having good internet service. Yes, I was up in the middle of the night and trying to post to the blog but with no luck. It is now many frustrating hours later and calls to Verizon were made and I once again have internet.

Now that I am down to just four pups it is easier to get them out to the yard for outside fun. I spent some time going around the edges of the dogs yard to be sure there were no tiny spaces for these Kidz to squeeze through. I then turned them loose in the yard with their mother. She had a great time playing with them and getting them to chase her around (yes, I stayed out with them, still concerned about hawks). You will notice that daddy and grandma chose not to join them. I put up the gate to keep the pups from running up and down the stairs.
 Here comes Nikos.
 He has found something to sneak up on.
Rose is right behind him. 
Marlee brings up the rear. 
Marlee and Rose check for interesting things in the grass. This is the last day that the sisters will be living together as Rose leaves for her new home tomorrow. 
I rearranged the deck to give the Kidz a different view from out there. They seem to enjoy their time outdoors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment