Saturday, June 4, 2016

Day 31---Individuals
As the days go by I am watching these Kidz become unique individuals. I decided to choose pictures that I captured yesterday of a few of them by themselves. This little cutie is so pretty that she almost doesn't look real. This is Bonnie and she is destined for a show home. I suspect that if her pretty face and beautiful markings don't draw a judges eye, that her outgoing personality will. She is typically the first to try most challenges that I present to them. Bonnie has a marking under her left eye that looks like a tear drop.
It is hard to capture the puppies by themselves because they tend to run and play in groups but here is little Sparrow trying the wobble board alone. Sparrow is the most gentle and undemanding of the group. It will be interesting to see if that temperament follows her through life.
I placed a new challenge of a tunnel in the pen for them today. They all thought it was great fun. Sparrow is checking it out before she ventures through.
Rose thought it was great fun and was back and forth through the tunnel.
This handsome fellow is Atz Lee. He is a beautiful dark liver boy with a sweet temperament.  
I mentioned yesterday about the training for Manding. I was blown away by how quickly these little ones are catching on to that. Several times yesterday when I went to the edge of the play area, several ran over for attention. I waited until one sat and then reached in to pet them and tell them what great puppies they were. Before days end many were sitting for attention. When Gavin came to visit he too waited for sitting. Amazing! Gavin has decided that being in the pen with them now creates new challenges because they love chewing on anything and especially small boys. I am trying to teach children to replace their hands and clothing with an appropriate toy to chew on. They will learn in time.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely LOVE following these babies. You ROCK, LaDonna!!

    ReplyDelete