Saturday, June 25, 2016

Day 52--Swimming
This is Findlay, he will be keeping his name. Findlay will be going to a family near Syracuse New York. He will have a Jack Russell/Pug and an Airedale to play with. Wynn and Chris are very excited to meet him and take him home to join their family. Findlay is the next to the largest puppy in the litter and is a sweet boy.
 
Everyone seemed a bit tired yesterday from the big hearing test adventure the day before, but not so tired that they couldn't have some fun play periods. I decided to remove the balls from the ball pit and add water. This was done outside. I thought it was good to start introducing them to being in water. Not all Dalmatians are fond of water. They had a grand time splashing around and everyone eventually took a turn.
 
When they got out Jewel thought she would lick Eiven dry.
Eve and Atz Lee decide to dry off a little. 
Sparrow and Bonnie don't look thrilled about the whole thing but they did have fun. Jewel looks on from the rear.
I removed the pool and they all started gathering on the bed to dry off.
It wasn't long before they all ran out of energy.
I headed in to clean up the indoor pens and when I checked on them all eleven were on the bed sleeping. 
My day was spent trying to catch up on piles of laundry. Little dog bedding, big dog bedding and our bedding too. I must say I won't miss all of the laundry. I'm glad my washer and dryer have held up through all of this. Just received the current electric bill. OUCH! 

No comments:

Post a Comment