Saturday, June 18, 2016

Day 45--Busy
Here is our Rose. I was going to take her picture with a white rose but she decided that chewing on it was more fun. Rose will be keeping her name as she will be going to live with Cindy and Jim and their previous dogs name was Daisy. Two lovely flowers. Daisy was a littermate to our Gia. Two other puppies from this litter will be going to live with previous owners of two other of Gia's past littermates.
 
Here is another cute picture of Rose. A Rose by any other name would still smell as sweet.
And who might this little Jewel be?
And another of Jewel.
Doing photos of six week old puppies can sometimes take patients, a little frustration and a lot of humor. Here is one of the outtakes as Jewel tries tasting a few of the jewels. For every picture that ends up on the blog, know that there are many that don't get there and others that are just deleted. 
Yesterday was one I choose not to go through again. As some may know, my husband was not well this week. After three solid days in bed with nearly no food or drink I was becoming concerned. An appointment was made to get him to the doctor. After an hour there, we were sent to a hospital (a half hour drive away) for blood work and more tests. When we learned that it would be hours of testing, he sent me home to take care of big and little dogs. I took care of the troupes and then headed back to the hospital. We arrived back home in the late evening with no diagnoses. It is all a long story that I won't bore you with and only share because I wanted to tell you how well these puppies did after being left to their own devices nearly all day. I came home to a pen with only one small pee spot as they must have all used the potty boxes all day. Such good puppies. My picture taking time was pretty limited but I did catch this one while they napped.
I wanted to let you know that I have not blocked the photos so if there are any that you want to save just right click and save them.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment