Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Day 56--Enrichment
Part of the Puppy Culture program is to teach the pups to be enrichment seekers. It teaches them to not fear new sights, sounds and textures. I have worked hard to give these Kidz plenty of new challenges and they meet each with great enthusiasm.

As you can see they all thought the new slide was a great enrichment feature.
Eve thought it made a great resting place. 
Another new toy has lots of gadgets to push and a key board for music playing; there are many colored lights that flash on this one too. 
The saucer brought great fun too. You have heard of a cage match, well this is a saucer match. These guys love a wrestling match.
Manding for my attention.  
Jewel takes a turn at the top of the slide. 
We had more visitor yesterday that included a two year old. He liked the puppies and didn't want to leave. It is so good for the puppies to meet people of all ages. Charlotte was taken down by the pool and seems eager to try that out. I purchased a swim vest for her and will be teaching her the joys of swimming soon.
 
The Kingdom Kidz will be 8 weeks old starting at 10:30 tonight so will be leaving for their new homes. It will be a happy and sad time here on the mountain. I have given my best effort to give them the best start that I was able. I am excited to watch their progress as they start on their new journeys.

2 comments:

  1. Any family that welcomes one of these outstanding pups into their lives is a VERY lucky family, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the slide! Should be a new agility obstacle. I wish everyone would raise puppies this way.

    ReplyDelete