Sunday, June 19, 2016

Day 46--Outside
As I have said before, this is one of the sweetest puppies that I have ever met. One interesting observation about Atz Lee is that he seems to like the crate but prefers dragging a toy or two, or three or a half a dozen into the crate with him. He is the easiest of the puppies to photograph because he is so compliant. Lori, I hope he always remains as sweet as he is now. Can't wait to hear what his new name will be.
 
This next little guy had my husband and I cracking up while doing some photos of him. I often try to use some kind of prop when I do pictures but Eiven wasn't so sure about his prop. I tried to caption what I was seeing. Eiven, you are too funny.



As with most days when the weather is fit, I try to get the Kidz out while I clean up the inside pen. Yesterday I decided to put some water in a small pool to create a puddle for them to test out. Like with most things that I add they are all curious and come to investigate.
Once everyone else lost interest, Atz Lee decided to play a little water polo. 
I enlarged the pen some so I could fit the Kurunda bed out there and after a good play time they all decided that napping outside was just fine. That was a first.
 
Today will be a big day for the Kidz with a puppy party and lots of outdoor fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment