Monday, June 13, 2016

Day 40--Who is Who
This liver boy is Atz Lee. One of the sweetest little puppies I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. Atz Lee sometimes gets overlooked because he is so undemanding. One day when Holly picked him up to do his toenails she remarked at how thin he was. I decided to watch closely at their next meal and discovered the other pups were pushing him out of the way and he wasn't fighting for his place at the food saucer. We have remedied that with two bowls and I watch to be sure he is getting his share. Atz lee, like the other liver puppies in this litter is a very dark liver color so it is sometimes difficult to tell in pictures that he is indeed brown.
This little sweetheart is our very own Miss Charlotte. She is small but she is mighty. Though she is now the smallest in the litter, I have seen her hold her own with her brothers and sisters. Though she cannot hear, I have already noticed that her other senses are more keen. The other afternoon we had a thunderstorm with one particular close strike of lightning and thunder. The other puppies slept right though that but Charlotte sat straight up and looked to see what the "noise" was all about. It is going to be a learning experience and adventure teaching and learning with this lovely little girl.
I removed neck bands yesterday because we were having some experienced breeders come and help evaluate the puppies as we choose the puppies that will go on to show/breeder homes. Can you tell who is who? I will replace the bands later today so those that are coming to the puppy party will know for sure who is who.

I know I posted video of the Kidz in the ball pit but I couldn't help doing yet another as they have gotten bigger and sillier. They have such a grand time with each and every thing I put in their little world.

4 comments:

  1. Decisions Decisions Decisions :) What will Grammy Chris do ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I thought you decided you didn't want one and I found a great home for her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK - that makes it easy for me :) Im sure she will have a great home .

    ReplyDelete
  4. The clock is ticking. Tick-Tick-Tick

    ReplyDelete