Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Day 48---Day After
This is our very own Miss Charlotte. She is the smallest in the litter but certainly holds her own with the rest of the gang. Someone asked if she is noisier than the other puppies because she cannot hear; I have observed that she does not vocalize any more often than the rest but when she does it seems louder. I don't respond to her screams any more than I do the rest of them. I do give lots of attention for quiet though.
Charlotte decides to take a gentle taste of Tigger. 
And a little wave to everyone. 
I found picture taking with her to be a little different because I typically use a squeaker, clicker or other sound to get their attention. I finally decided to try a feather to tickle her nose for attention and that seemed to work. I have a lot of learning to do with this little girl. I'm still waiting for my husband to choose a new name for her.
I thought perhaps after their big day at the puppy party that they would all be tired yesterday---UH, no. They were all their normal active selves. Findlay says hi from over the tunnel. 
They all love the tunnel. During puppy party day several even napped in there. 
A little wrestling match among sisters. 
They are all learning bite inhibition from each other. If they bite too hard the other screams and stops playing; they learn not to bite so hard the next time. 
Eiven is demonstrating how much they all like the wobble disk. They all have very good balance.
 
Holly is back from vacation and toenails were trimmed once again. They have all become so good at having that done.

No comments:

Post a Comment