Thursday, June 16, 2016

Day 43-- six weeks old
 
This sweet boy is Nikos. I got word yesterday that he will be keeping his name. Though the pictures don't show it well, he is a dark liver color. Unlike the others in the litter he has thicker fur, which makes him very soft and very cuddly. Think of an old favorite teddy bear---that is our Nikos. He will soon be moving to Virginia and live on a horse farm.

Though both my husband and I were not well yesterday, stomach bug or bad food, the work must go on. Three adult dogs and eleven puppies still need fed, cleaned up after and so on. My husband went to bed and I pushed on. I decided to try to do a little cleaning and in digging out cleaning supplies came across this fuzzy duster. Hmm, now that could make an interesting puppy toy. I tied it over their outdoor pen and let the fun begin.
 
As you can see, there are many ways to entertain a puppy.
While they were busy I took the opportunity to give Eve a chance in the grass. Like the others it only took her seconds to be comfortable in her new environment. Here she is trotting along the outside of our dog yard. 
A little stop by to say hello to Mama Hope on the other side of the fence. 
Though her ears were pulled back listening to a new sound I thought this was a cute head shot. 
Here once again is one of my favorite parts of Puppy Culture, having puppies sit waiting for attention. There are actually 10 sitting, one is off to the left. One had other things on their mind at the moment. My goal in the next two weeks is to catch a picture all eleven Manding for attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment